Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson is considering adding a third option so people don't have to identify as either male or female on their driver's licenses.
Weekdays at 3 and 10 p.m.
Conversations about what matters in Michigan.
News Headlines from NPR
- Study Finds Talcum Powder Not Likely A Risk For Ovarian Cancer
- Iran Launches Missile Attacks On Military Bases Housing U.S. Troops In Iraq
- FBI Arrests New Jersey Police Sergeant Accused Of Stealing Money From Drug Suspects
- American Family Shot At In Mexico, 13-Year-Old Killed. FBI Offers Help In Probe
- War Powers Resolution On Iran Is Latest Attempt By Congress To Reclaim Clout
- Tangled In Campaign Finance Scandal, GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter To Resign Next Week